In order to cater to the variegated demands of our precious clients, we have come up with a wide range of quality assured Screen Filter & Disc Filter. This Filter is widely used in irrigation systems for primary filtration purposes. Offered Filter is exclusively designed and manufactured under the guidance of our highly experienced professionals using the best quality raw material and modern technology. Owing to its durability and easy installation features, our provided Irrigation Filter is highly demanded among our precious clients.
|Nominal working pressure||2 kg/cm2||2 kg/cm2||2 kg/cm2|
|Maximum working pressure||6 kg/cm2||6 kg/cm2||6 kg/cm2|
|Nominal flow-rate||30m3/hr (500 ltr/min)||40m3/hr (667 ltr/min)||50m3/hr(834 ltr/min)|
|Range of flow-rate||24 to 40 (m3/hr)||32 to 48 (m3/hr)||40 to 60 (m3/hr)|
|Filtration surface||1300 cm2||1300 cm2||1750 cm2|
|Max clean pressure drop||0.5 kg / cm²||0.5 kg / cm²||0.5 kg / cm²|
|Size of aperture||120 Mesh||120 Mesh||120 Mesh|
- The filters are made from special chemically bonded polymers which are weather resistant.
- Filters are manufactured out of specialized plastic, which is tailor-made for this product.
- Various sizes are available as per requirement.
- Easy to install and maintain, no tools required for rising.
- Screen filter cartridges are made of stainless steel-double mesh which is corrosion resistant.
- Filters are made with a special helix system which gives better performance & results.
- All parts are easily available as per customer requirements.
- We have provided with tailpiece flange for flange connection.
Filter 3D Assembled View
|2.1||LID ‘O’ RING|
|3.1||ELEMENT ‘O’ RING|
|3.2||ELEMENT TOP LOCKING PLATE|
|4||TAIL PIECE FLANGE|
|5||PRESSURE CHECK POINT|
|6||PORT CLOSING CAP|
|6.1||CLOSING CAP ‘O’ RING|
- Cleaning of the water must be done when pressure deferential across 0.5 kg/cm2.
- Install the strainer in the mainline after sand filter vertically/horizontally. Inlet should be on top side & outlet at the top. Provide proper support to ensure it does not vibrate due to water pressure.
- Ensure ball valve is fitted before inlet of strainer.
- Follow closing instructions as at ‘d’ above.
- To start the flow opens the flush valve gradually and slowly.
- Ensure recommended pressure at inlet and slowly.
- Filter element should be cleaned regularly on time by opening flush and closing outlet.
- Clean element talking it out flush valve and closing outlet.
- Clean element talking it out under water tenderly & periodically.
- Water soluble fertilizer and pesticides should be given through Ventury. Strong chemical should not be poured into filter directly as it will affect filter element.